CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR
This is a Customer Service Co-Ordinator role for a B2B manufacturing company. The CSC serves as the professional representative of the company therefore the consistent provision of an exceptional service
and approach is crucial. The role is responsible for:
1. Delivering an excellent service to all customers by answering telephone calls, providing customer information, handling queries, and managing customer orders by interacting with the rest of the organisation. The CSC will get involved from the point of order entry to the point of dispatch and
final delivery and invoice to the customer
➢ Customer Service
• Manage customer orders in a timely manner by ensuring customers receive relevant order acknowledgments and order confirmations and the order is scheduled into production in time to meet the agreed delivery date.
• Effectively handling and being accountable for all types of order entry.
• Seek order progress information from other departments through positive communication and collaboration.
• Daily management of late orders in a manner that customers are advised of any delays before the due date.
• Provide a friendly, responsive and professional service to all customers, presenting a positive impression of the business and products.
• Respond to customer enquiries through providing information about the company’s full range of products and services.
• Ensure that every customer sales enquiry is dealt with in a timely manner.
• Open customer accounts by accurately recording all relevant information.
• Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department.
• Ensuring an efficient and organised system and workspace.
• Taking occasional responsibility for the induction and development of new members of staff.
• Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role.
• Support the customer service manager with customer quotations as and when required.
• Flexibility to support other areas of the business as and when needed.
For more information BMB CSC Role Specification v4 – 15.01.21 (Web Version)