TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
THE TECHNICAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The principle function of The Technical Service Department is to support:
• The customer through value adding Cab measuring and fitting services.
• The Commercial Department to deliver annual budgeted sales by maintaining excellent relations and good will with the customer and gathering information for the Commercial Manager in order to provide BMB with a competitive advantage.
There will also be a function to support the Design Department with real life input on cab designs and modifications as follows:
• Support the requests for getting new FLT’s into BMB for design or
• Technical Service Engineers (TSEs) measuring FLT’s on site
• Supporting design with input for modification to improve existing designs.
The principle role of the TSE is to use his skills and experience to fit BMB cabs and canopies to various industrial vehicles. The position and salary is based on up to 5 x 10 hour days (50 hours per week) including road time.
Other parts of the role include:
• Wiring of wipers and heaters into the vehicle
• Investigating non-conformances and reporting back to BMB
• Attending customer meetings
• Supporting BMB Design with either measurements or laser scans.
• Must be comfortable with regular long-distance driving.
The TSE role is expected to be perform in accordance with BMB and the customer H&S standards.
For more information BMB TSE Spec-2019 (SXO)v07 23.12.19 (Website Version)